It may be Fall, but we love street tacos most of all! Pull out your skillet to try these scrumptious shrimp tacos.
- 1 pound raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 cup red cabbage shredded
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 limes juiced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro finely chopped
- Clean and sanitize your workspace. Pull back your hair and wash your hands.
- Wash all vegetables before preparation.
- In a bowl, mix raw, peeled and deveined shrimp with chili powder, garlic powder, ground cumin, and paprika.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet. Once it’s heated, add the seasoned shrimp to the skillet.
- Cook the shrimp until it is opaque and reaches 145*F.
- In a separate, clean bowl, add shredded cabbage, apple cider vinegar, honey, lime juice, and cilantro. Mix together.
- Place cooked shrimp in a corn tortilla. Top with the cabbage slaw.