Making a simple granola mix is easy with this recipe! Use this recipe to prepare a delicious simple granola mix that features whole oats and honey.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raw almonds chopped
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in a glass baking dish and toast them in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the oats are toasting, combine the wet ingredients.
- After the oats are toasted, drizzle the honey mixture over the oats. Stir until well combined.
- On a baking sheet lined with wax paper form a single layer of the oat mixture.
- Place the baking sheet back in the oven and turn the over OFF. this will allow the granola to finish toasting without burning. Let it sit in the oven for 5-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
Note: If you are watching your calories or are adding this granola mix to yoghurt, use 1/8 cup per serving for less calories