- 3/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 6 ounce can can tomato paste unsalted
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 chicken breast boneless, skinless
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, blend vinegar, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and tomato paste. Mix in the onion, brown sugar, and cayenne pepper.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Saute the chicken thighs on both sides until browned.
- Remove from heat, drain, and arrange in a medium baking dish. Cover with cider vinegar mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until the internal cooking temperature measures 165 degrees F.