- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 head broccoli chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 - 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes unsalted
- 1 cup coconut milk light
- 14.5 ounce chickpeas low sodium, rinsed and drained
- 10 ounces frozen spinach thawed and drained
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add broccoli and curry powder and cook for an additional 5 minutes
- Add tomatoes and coconut milk, stirring to combine, about 5 minutes. Mix in your chickpeas and spinach and cook until spinach has heated through.