Happy Valentine’s Day! This holiday twist on hummus will make you fall in love with chocolate all over again!
* Serve with fresh fruit such as; apple slices, pear slices, berries, and banana slices.
* Perfect on toast topped with berries for breakfast!
* Pack ahead of time for ready to go snacking.
* Spread on graham crackers or dip with pretzels.
- 15 ounce can garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend garbanzo beans in a food processor until smooth.
- Add coconut milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup, olive oil and vanilla extract, blend well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
*Nutrition Information is for the dip only