Loving the unicorn food trend?? So are we! Check out our healthy unicorn popsicles that will satisfy your sweet tooth without unnecessary added sugars!
- Wash your hands and clean your preparation area.
- Run your strawberries, blueberries and the top of the can of coconut milk under cool running water.
- Blend 1 cup of the yogurt and the strawberries together in a blender until smooth. Reserve strawberry mixture.
- Blend 1 cup of the yogurt and the blueberries together in a blender until smooth. Reserve blueberry mixture.
- In popsicle mold evenly distribute coconut milk, then strawberry mixture, then blueberry mixture. Freeze for a minimum of 3 hours. Store in the freezer for up to 1 week.
Calories 97; Fat 1.8g; Saturated fat 1g; Cholesterol 4mg; Carbohydrates 17g; Sodium 57mg; Fiber 1g; Sugars 8% DV; Protein 4g; Calcium 10%; Iron 2%