It’s not a tailgate without adding a dip to the line-up! Try our creamy onion dip with all your favorite fresh veggies!
- 1 cup onions finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chicken bouillon dehydrated
- 1/16 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
French Onion Dip
- 1 1/4 cup Greek yogurt plain, nonfat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise fat-free
- 1/4 cup green onion tops minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
Fresh Veggies for Dipping
- 2 bell pepper sliced for dipping
- 2 English cucumber sliced for dipping
- 5 cup broccoli florets fresh
- 1 pound baby carrots
Servings: 4 tablespoon servings
- Saute onion in olive oil, chicken bouillon, and salt.
- Mix together yogurt and mayonnaise. Add green onions, paprika, onion powder, dried parsley, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
- Fold in caramelized onions.
- Serve with fresh sliced veggies.