Looking for a summer treat that is oh so BERRY sweet? Our Lemon Berry Almond Cake combines a light lemony cake topped with fresh Texas berries!
- 16.5 ounce Classic white box cake mix
- 1 ounce Lemon instant pudding mix fat free, sugar free
- 6 ounces nonfat vanilla greek yogurt
- 3 each egg whites
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 ounce Vanilla instant pudding mix fat free, sugar free
- 1 cup skim milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping thawed, fat free
- 2 Tablespoons almonds sliced
- 1/3 cup Blackberries halved
- 1/3 cup raspberries halved
- 1/3 cup blueberries whole
- 1/3 cup strawberries chopped
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, lemon pudding, yogurt, egg whites, and water. Mix contents together for 3-5 minutes until well blended.
- Spray a 9x11 baking pan using a non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour cake batter into the cake pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- To begin the topping, place the vanilla pudding and milk in a medium mixing bowl and combine. Once mixed, fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- Once the cake is done and cooled, add cake topping. Finally, top the cake with almonds and berries. Serve and enjoy!