With only three ingredients (YES, three), our Chili Lime Edamame is a simple yet flavorful way to zing up your snack time!
- 2 cup edamame in pods
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Low Sodium Chili Lime Seasoning (Tajin)
Servings: 1 cup servings
- Clean and prep your area.
- Cook edamame according to packaging.
- Place edamame in a bowl and pour lime juice over the pods. Stir to evenly distribute.
- Top the edamame with the chili lime seasoning and mix to your liking.
- Serve warm/hot and enjoy!
- Note: To eat the edamame, put the pod in your mouth, slide out the edamame beans with your teeth, and discard of the pods.