Let’s overnight it with our overnight oats! These recipes are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth and start your day with a meal that includes heart-healthy ingredients.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Lowfat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Stevia sweetener
Servings: 1 cup serving
- In a mason jar or tight seal container, place the rolled oats and almond milk. Stir together.
- Continue to add ingredients (raspberries, lemon zest, chia seeds, Greek yogurt, sweetener) and stir after adding each for even distribution.
- Once all the ingredients are mix, place in the refrigerator overnight or for 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy! *Overnight Oats are best when eaten within 3 days*