This is a refreshing version of a drive-thru classic! With a light flavor and a boost of vitamin C, this is a great option for a summer afternoon sipper!
- 44 ounces water divided
- 1 ounce Raspberry gelatin mix sugar free (about 3 tablespoons)
- 4 ounces lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon Agave syrup
- 1/2 cup raspberries crushed
- Clean your preparation area, and rinse fresh herbs and fruits before cutting.
- In a pitcher mix water and raspberry gelatin mix until combined. Add in lime juice, agave syrup, and raspberries.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until cold.
- Serve over ice with some raspberries from the pitcher. Add lime slices as garnish if desired.
Vitamin C = 9.32 mg or 10.3%