Looking for a snack or breakfast the kids will love? Try our Yogurt and Granola cups that balance kid’s favorites with the fuel they need!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3 cups nonfat vanilla greek yogurt
- 3 cups raspberries rinsed
- Clean your hands and your preparation area.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave ¼ cup honey and ½ cup almond butter for 15 seconds. Stir and return to microwave for another 15 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. Use caution as honey and almond butter can get hot quickly.
- To honey/almond butter mixture, stir in 2 teaspoons of vanilla. Add in 2 cups rolled oats and 2 cups of crisp rice cereal and stir until coated. Set aside.
- Place 12 paper muffin liners in a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Divide oat mixture among 12 muffin cups and gently press. Refrigerate for 2 – 4 hours until firm. Remove granola cup from muffin tin and store in airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 – 4 days.
- When ready to serve, top each granola cup with ¼ cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt and ¼ cup berries.