- 2 (8 ounce) tilapia filets cut in half horizontally
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns
- 1 cup coleslaw mix with dressing included
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Spray a non stick skillet with non-stick spray and heat.
- Place tilapia in the skillet and sprinkle with onion powder, cracked pepper, and sea salt and grill. Grill on each side for about 5 minutes, and after flipping the first time, sprinkle the opposite side with onion powder, garlic powder, cracked pepper, and sea salt. To test doneness, ensure that fish flakes easily.
- Wile tilapia is cooking, combine coleslaw mix, dressing, and crushed pineapple in a medium sized bowl. Mix until combined.
- Top half of whole wheat hamburger bun with one cooked tilapia filet, and 1/4th prepared pineapple coleslaw and other half of hamburger.