- 4 4 oz tilapia filets
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tsp basil chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Coat the inside of a 9x13 inch baking pan with nonstick spray
- In a shallow pan, mix the breadcrumbs, cheese, basil, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In another pan, combine the egg and buttermilk. Dip each fish fillet first in the milk mixture, then in the crumb mixture to coat both sides.
- Arrange the fillets in one layer in the baking pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.