Quick healthy and nutritious is what makes this baked cauliflower so great! With only 140 calories per serving, low sodium, and excellent source of vitamin C; this cauliflower bake will be something you will want to make time and time again!
- 1 large cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Wash your hands with soap and hot water. Clean your cooking area.
- 3. Assemble these supplies: measuring spoons, medium pot, large mixing bowl, large spoon, 8-inch by 8-inch casserole dish.
- 4. Wash cauliflower and cut into florets.
- 5. Steam florets in a medium pot for 10 minutes.
- 6. Melt margarine, then mix with bread crumbs.
- 7. Drain the steamed cauliflower, and mix well with bread crumb mixture.
- 8. Pour into a casserole dish, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- 9. Bake for 20 minutes.