This unexpected combination of a fruit and a vegetable makes for a delicious side dish! The grapes in this dish are a great way to get antioxidants and fiber in your diet.
- 2 lb cauliflower florets
- 1/2 lb red grapes halved
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp rosemary (fresh or dried) chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup pecans chopped
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place in large bowl.
- Slice grapes and place them in the bowl with the cauliflower.
- Mince garlic and chop rosemary and add to bowl with the grapes and cauliflower.
- Pour olive oil over cauliflower mixture.
- Toss well. Spread cauliflower mixture onto a foil lined baking sheet, add a small pinch of salt and pepper, place in the oven at 425 degrees for 25 minutes. In the last 5 minutes of cooking, sprinkle chopped pecans across the sheet pan and continue to bake for remaining 5 minutes.