- cooked meat from roasted or rotisserie chickcen about 3 cups
- 2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 2 cups frozen potato wedges
- 1 cup green beans fresh or frozen
- 1 cup frozen bell pepper and onion stir fry
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp herb seasoning no salt added
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss carrots, potatoes, green beans, bell pepper and onion stir-fry, tomatoes, olive oil, and seasonings.
- In a 15x10x1 inch pan, arrange chicken and vegetables.
- Roast uncovered 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are crispy tender and chicken is hot.