Take a bite out of this carrot raisin salad filled with colorful fruits and vegetables. It’s an explosion of sweet and crunchy, which is bound to mix-up your taste buds! Plus, it’s kid friendly!
- 4 medium carrots grated
- 2 medium apples chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup low-fat or non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Wash carrots, apples, and celery. With a knife or peeler, peel the carrots.
- Chop carrots, apples, and celery and place in large mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, raisins, yogurt, and cinnamon to the bowl of chopped carrots, apples, and celery.
- Stir until evenly coated.
- Chill before serving.