Try this delicious Apple Tuna Salad Sandwich for a healthy and crunchy alternative, which includes fresh apples and yogurt. Our Apple Tuna Salad is great idea for a family dinner or an on-the-go meal.
- 6 slices 100% whole wheat bread
- 1 12 oz can tuna in water drained, can use lower sodium
- 1 small apple chopped
- 1/4 cup low fat or fat free vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Combine tuna, apple, yogurt, mustard, and honey in a mixing bowl.
- Mix and spread evenly on three bread slices.
- Top with remaining bread slices and cut in half or as desired
- Serve immediately.