Bring your A game to Taco Tuesday with this quick and simple show stopper of a recipe!
- 4-4 ounce tilapia fillets thawed (or other white fish)
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Non stick cooking spray
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise fat free
- 1 chipotle pepper in Adobo sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon of lime juice
- Preheat an indoor grill or heavy non-stick skillet to medium high heat.
- Pat tilapia fillets dry with a paper towel and sprinkle each fillet with approximately 1/2 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
- Spray your indoor grill or non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray and cook fish for approximately 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork and has reached 145 degrees F.
- While the fish is cooking, place the mayonnaise, the chipotle pepper in adobo sauce and a dash of lime juice in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Or use 1 tablespoons of adobo sauce.
- To assemble tacos, spread the spicy mayonnaise on a corn tortilla and top with coleslaw mix, 1/2 of a fish fillet. chopped cilantro, and a dash of lime juice and any other toppings of your choice and enjoy.