- 6 4 ounce pork chops
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon tsp. salt
- 1/4 teaspoon tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon tsp. rosemary
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese fresh
- Trim any excess fat from the pork chops.
- On a plate or a shallow pan, combine all the ingredients except the pork chops. Mix them well.
- Press the pork chops into the mixture. Make sure each pork chop gets an even coating on both sides.
- Cook the pork chops on the backyard grill or under the broiler for about 8 minutes on each side.
- To ensure that the pork is done, use a food thermometer to ensure the temperature reaches 160 degrees F.