Peach Crumble is a quick and easy dessert (or breakfast) to whip up! By using canned peaches you can ensure you always have the ingredients on hand. For an added touch of sweetness serve with whipped cream or vanilla frozen yogurt!
- 30 ounces canned sliced peaches in juice, drained with ½ cup liquid reserved
- 1.5 cups rolled oats dry
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1.5 Tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan and pour in the drained peaches.
- In a bowl combine oats, flour, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, and pecans.
- Add in the melted butter and 1 Tablespoon of the reserved liquid. Using a fork stir and combine the mixture. Continue to add in 1 Tablespoon of reserved liquid at a time until oats are just holding together.
- Cover the peaches with the crumble topping.
- Bake covered for 15 minutes and uncovered for 15 minutes or until the crumble is browning.
- For dessert, serve with whipped cream or frozen yogurt!
Nutritional information does not include whipped cream or frozen yogurt.