1. Wash your hands and clean your cooking area. Clean nilgai ham or loin of any connective tissue and butterfly meat.
2. Season meat with black pepper and fresh herbs; set aside.
3. In a medium pan, quickly warm the oil on high heat.
4. Add red bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic, and spinach to the pan and saute until the vegetables are cooked and soft. Place in a strainer to drain excess liquid.
5. Spread bread crumbs and cooked, drained vegetables on top of the butterflied meat. Roll loin with mixture inside and tie with butcher twine.
6. Preheat over to 350 °F. Sear rolled meat on all sides in a pan over medium-heat. Remove stuffed meat from pan and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
Nutrition facts per serving: 200 calories, 4g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 100g mg sodium, 11g total carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 2g sugars, 29g protein, 100% vitamin A, 50% vitamin C, and 20% iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000- calorie diet.
Add carrots to the bottom of a 5-quart slow cooker.
Add roast to slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine mushrooms, onions, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, thyme, pepper, soup, and broth; pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
In a small sauce pan, bring 1 /12-2 cups of liquid from slow cooker to a boil.
In a small cup, combine cornstarch and water until smooth and add to sauce pan. Stir together until thickened.
Serve pork and vegetables with gravy. If desired, sprinkle french-fried onions on top.
Sign up for our newsletter to get new recipes & tips!