Looking for ideas for Halloween Dinner? Try making dinner as fun as Halloween!
Black Bean and Spinach Quesadillas
Looking to make healthier quesadillas? Check out our black bean and spinach quesadillas recipe that is perfect for a quick dinner or lunch!
- 4 corn tortillas
- Non stick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup reduced fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup canned, low sodium black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach chopped
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and turn heat on medium-high heat.
- Place one tortilla in skillet and sprinkle with cheese, black beans, onions, and spinach.
- Heat for one to two minutes
- Top with another tortilla and flip quesadilla.
- Heat for an additional one to two minutes.
- Remove quesadilla from skillet and cut into four triangles
- Repeat layering process with remaining tortillas to make more quesadillas.