Looking to make healthier quesadillas? Check out our black bean and spinach quesadillas recipe that is perfect for a quick dinner or lunch!
- 4 corn tortillas
- Non stick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup reduced fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup canned, low sodium black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach chopped
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and turn heat on medium-high heat.
- Place one tortilla in skillet and sprinkle with cheese, black beans, onions, and spinach.
- Heat for one to two minutes
- Top with another tortilla and flip quesadilla.
- Heat for an additional one to two minutes.
- Remove quesadilla from skillet and cut into four triangles
- Repeat layering process with remaining tortillas to make more quesadillas.