Don’t forget to bring this shareable snack mix to your next watch party!! It has the perfect crunch and satisfies that sweet and salty craving.
- 1/2 Tablespoon butter salted
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups corn cereal squares
- 2 cups rice cereal squares
- 1 cups oyster crackers
- 1/2 cup peanuts unsalted
- 1/2 cup bagel chips
- 1 cup pretzels
Servings: 1/2 cup servings
- Wash your hands and clean your counter tops. Preheat oven to 250*F (or pellet smoker to 225*F).
- Melt butter with olive oil in a small sauce pan. Add Worcestershire sauce, sugar, garlic powder, dried oregano, black pepper, parsley, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Add corn cereal squares, rice cereal squares, oyster crackers, bagel chips, and pretzels to a large bowl.
- Add melted butter mixture to large bowl. Toss cereal mixture to coat.
- Pour snack mix across a foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake the snack mix for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. (or 1 ½ hours in the pellet smoker, stirring every 15 minutes)
- Store in an airtight container.