Can you handle the heat? With a little sweet and a lot of spice, these Honey Sriracha Edamame are sure to pack a punch!
- 2 cups edamame in pods
- 1 teaspoon garlic mashed
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce Low sodium
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds divided
Servings: 1 cup servings
- Clean and prep your area.
- Cook edamame according to packaging.
- In a medium bowl add garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha sauce, red pepper flakes, honey, and ¼ tsp of sesame seeds and mix until well combined.
- Add cooked edamame pods to the bowl and mix until evenly coated.
- Serve hot, top with remaining sesame seeds, and enjoy!
- Note: To eat the edamame, put the pod in your mouth, slide out the edamame beans with your teeth, and discard of the pods.