Try this simple rice recipe that can complement almost any dish!
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 cups water
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Make sure your area is cleaned and hands are washed.
- In a large pot, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add rice to boiling water and stir frequently.
- Cook until done. Note: the type of rice you used will determine how long it takes to cook.
- Add rice to large mixing bowl.
- Add lemon juice, almonds, parsley, garlic, and salt. Stir until combined and enjoy!