Spinach serves as a fantastic vegetable that can be enjoyed fresh, frozen or canned year round. This particular recipe will unite color and taste which will definitely delight your palate. This salad can be paired with just about any meal and will have your family asking for more!
- 1 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup artificial sucralose
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups spinach rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups strawberries cleaned, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup almonds slivered
- 1/2 cup Feta nonfat
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the poppy seeds, sugar, olive oil, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and chill if desired.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. Toast the almonds for added flavor if desired.
- Pour dressing over salad, and toss. refrigerate 10-15 minutes before serving.