- 1 1/2 cup cooked, long grain brown rice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen, chopped broccoli florets thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups cubed, cooked turkey white meat without skin
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced fat, sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced sodium, condensed, cream of mushroom soup
- 20 crackers low-fat, low-sodium saltine crackers crushed
- Spray an 8-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine rice, broccoli, turkey, black pepper and cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix milk and soup until smooth; add to turkey mixture.
- Mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle with crushed crackers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly and top is golden brown.
Calories 270, Calories from Fat 70, Total Fat 8g 12%, Saturated Fat 2g 10%, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 45mg 15%, Sodium 560mg 23%, Total Carbohydrate 28g 9%, Dietary Fiber 3g 12%, Sugars 3g, Protein 21g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 20%, Iron 8%