Sheet pan meals can be an absolute game-changer when it comes to providing home-cooked meals on a busy schedule! This Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita meal is everything you’ve been looking for without the hassle. As an added bonus sheet pan meals usually require less clean up too!
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast
- 3 bell peppers cut into strips
- 1 large yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Wash your hands and clean your preparation area. Rinse all fresh vegetables under cool running water before slicing.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl whisk together cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice the onion and bell peppers into strips.
- Cut the chicken into even slices.
- Arrange the chicken, bell peppers, and onion on a baking sheet. Sprinkle garlic and seasoning evenly on the fajita mixture.
- Drizzle olive oil over top then toss everything to evenly coat. Spread into an even layer working to keep chicken from overlapping.
- Bake in the oven, tossing once halfway through cooking until veggies are tender and chicken has cooked through about 18 - 25 minutes.
- Drizzle with lime juice and sprinkle with cilantro. Toss the mixture to coat and serve.