Tapioca is a starchy product made form cassava plant. There are 3 main types of Tapioca, which is your favorite?
- Best for puddings
- Easy to find in grocery stores
- Easy to use
- Coarsely ground
- Best for pies or puddings
- Pearls come in different sizes
- Pearls must be soaked for hours before cooking
- Most commonly found in bubble tea
- Also called tapioca flour
- Can be used as a thickening agent
- Dissolves quickly
- Substitute for cornstarch and arrowroot
- Gluten Free
- Commonly used in flat breads
Check out our recipe for Tropical Tapioca Pudding!