This is the perfect healthy dip to bring to your tailgate! This healthy twist on a classic layer dip is a great way to make sure you get some veggies in!
- 16 ounces fat free refried beans
- 2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 4 ounces pickled jalapenos chopped
- 2 avocados smashed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cups reduced fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tomatoes diced
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup cilantro leaves chopped
- 4 ounces sliced black olives
- 4 ounces lowfat tortilla chips
- 6 celery stalks cut into 3rds or 4ths
- Wash your hands and clean your preparation area. Rinse the tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro leaves under cool running water before dicing or chopping.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, spread the refried beans evenly in the bottom.
- In a mixing bowl combine the sour cream, drained pickled jalapenos, smashed avocados, and lime juice and mix until well combined.
- Spread sour cream mixture on top of the beans.
- Top the sour cream mixture with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl combine the tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, and black olives and mix until well combined. Sprinkle evenly over top of the cheese.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips and celery stalks cut into 3rds or 4ths.