- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1 lime juice fresh squeezed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups seedless watermelon diced
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 cup cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves torn
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves torn
- 1/3 cup reduced fat feta cheese crumbles
- Clean preparation area and wash hands.
- Wash all produce before preparing recipe.
- In a small bowl, add agave, lime, oil, salt, and pepper and whisk together.
- In a large bowl, add watermelon, spinach, cucumber, mint, basil, and feta.
- Add dressing mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Refrigerate if not served immediately.
- Serve dish immediate or cover and keep cool for later.
Recipe inspiration from: https://www.themediterraneandish.com/watermelon-salad-with-cucumber-feta/