- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chipotle in adobo sauce minced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 cup frozen corn kernels thawed and drained
- 4 medium roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 cup jicama diced
- 4 medium tomatillos diced
- 2 medium jalapenos seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup green onion sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- Clean you preparation area and wash your hands. Wash your vegetables (tomatoes, jicama, tomatillos, jalapenso, green onions, and cilantro).
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Set aside while preparing salad or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine all ingredients and gently toss.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss until evenly coated.