Hashbrowns don’t have to be for breakfast! Enjoy this savory Sauteed Vegetable and Potato Hash recipe any time of the day!
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil Divided
- .5 Cup red onion Chopped
- .5 Cup red bell pepper Chopped
- .5 Cup zucchini Chopped
- .5 Cup Mushroom Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 4 Cups Frozen Shredded Hashbrowns Thawed
- 6 Cups spinach
- .5 Cup Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 1/4 Cup green onion tops Chopped
Servings: 1 cup servings
- Wash hands and food preparation area.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- To the onions, add peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, and seasonings. Stir to evenly distribute the seasonings. Cook for about 8 – 10 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through.
- Remove all vegetables from the pan and set aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the pan over medium-high heat. Add hashbrowns in an even layer. Cook for 12-15 minutes, occasionally stirring to ensure even browning.
- When the hashbrowns are cooked through, lower the heat, and add the sauteed vegetables. Stir to combine.
- Add spinach and stir gently to combine. Cook until spinach is just wilted.
- Evenly top with cheese and green onions, then serve.