These easy cheesy enchiladas are going to be a hit on your dinner table! They are so simple to whip up and the perfect way to use leftover chicken!
Ingredient for Enchiladas
- 1 - 4 ounce package nonfat cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast chopped
- 12 ounces chunky salsa mild
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese reduced fat
- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 cups plain yogurt nonfat
- 1 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Heat cream cheese in large skillet over medium heat until soft.
- Stir in chicken and ½ cup of the salsa; mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese; stir until melted.
- Spoon enchilada filling onto each tortilla; roll up.
- Place seam side down in baking dish.
- Top with remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake at 350̊ F for about 15 minutes, or until heated through and through.
- Serve with yogurt sauce.