Side dishes don’t have to be a last minute thought! This dish adds a little flavor to your taste buds with its mouth-watering balsamic vinegar flavor.
- 3 cups French green beans fresh
- 3/4 cup yellow onion large dice
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 2 teaspoon garlic cloves diced
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt course
- 1 teaspoon black pepper ground
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Clean preparation area and wash vegetables.
- Snap each end of the French green bean. Green beans can be stringy, so as you snap the ends, pull down to remove the fibrous string.
- Toss green beans, diced onion, sliced mushrooms, diced garlic, olive oil, kosher salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar together.
- Place in an 8” x 10” oven safe dish and roast in oven for 20 minutes. Stir at 10 minutes to avoid burning.
- Remove from oven, place in serving dish, and enjoy.