Healthy breakfast choices can be difficult when you’re just trying to get out of the door in the mornings! Make this delicious Spinach Quiche ahead of time, reheat in the microwave and quickly get a nutritious breakfast with 3 different food groups in one sitting!
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic clove minced
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) package spinach fresh
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese shredded
- 5 eggs medium to large
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Spray a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Heat oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat until garlic is soft and oil is infused.
- Add onions and mushrooms to the skillet. Cook until veggies are soft.
- Add Spinach to the skillet until lightly wilted.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Add Spinach mixture and stir to blend.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake until eggs have set, about 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes clean.
- Allow it to set up and cool for 10 minutes before serving.