Our Bok Choy Salad is a delicious Asian inspired side dish, which includes a homemade vinaigrette. It’s packed with nutrients and can be whipped up in less than 5 minutes!
To learn more about nutrition aspects of bok choy visit our blog.
- 4 cups bok choy chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 6 ounces dry Chow Mein noodles
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- Wash and chop bok choy and green onions.
- Add to large mixing bowl.
- Break up chow Mein noodles and add to mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, sugar, and low sodium soy sauce to jar and close lid.
- Shake well to combine.
- Drizzle dressing over contents of mixing bowl.
- Gently toss and serve