- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise fat free
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese reduced fat, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 4 4 ounce tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon cheese, lemon juice, mustard and horseradish. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over fillets.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, melted butter and remaining cheese. Sprinkle over fillets. Lightly spray each fillet with cooking spray.
- Bake for 13-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.