Our refreshing Tropical Fruit Salad is a quick and easy option for dessert or a sweet midday treat! Eat it right after making or pop it in the freezer for an ice cream-like texture!
- 0.5 ounce instant vanilla pudding sugar free, fat free
- 1/2 cup milk skim
- 2 cups whipped topping fat free
- 3 Tablespoons coconut flakes unsweetened
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple frozen, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups mango frozen, cubed
- 1 cup bananas frozen, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups peaches frozen, cubed
- 3 Tablespoons pecans chopped
Servings: 1 cup servings
- Clean and prep your area.
- Remove fruit and whipped topping from the freezer and thaw to your liking.
- Add your pudding mix and skim milk to a large bowl and mix until well combined and there are minimal lumps.
- Once the pudding is done, add the whipped topping to the bowl. Fold pudding and whipped topping to combine.
- Next, add in the coconut flakes, thawed pineapple, mango, bananas, and peaches, and mix all together.
- Top off the fruit salad with chopped pecans and serve.
- Note: Fruit salad can be served as is or frozen to eat at an ice cream consistency. Fruit salad stores well in the refrigerator for 2 days (more time may experience the separation of ingredients) or in the freezer for 1 week.