- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 1 cup chicken broth (reduced sodium)
- 5 green onions with tops sliced
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce (reduced sodium)
- 4 stalks celery sliced
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts drained and sliced
- 3 carrots thinly sliced
- 4 cups cabbage shredded
- 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- Heat oil in electric skillet. Add chicken, green onions, celery, carrots and cabbage. Cook on medium high 3 to 4 minutes.
- Dissolve cornstarch in broth and add to chicken and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with soy sauce and stir.
- Add water chestnuts and sliced almonds and heat through.