Whether your joining up with friends or having a relaxing family dinner, bring this sweet and savory Broccoli Salad with you!
- 4 cup broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1 large apple diced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded lowfat cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen cranberries sliced in half
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup plain nonfat, greek yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper each
- Clear your area for preparation and wash your hands
- Whisk water, greek yogurt, salt and pepper together, set aside
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli florets, bacon bits, apple, almonds, cheese, cranberries and raisins.
- Add greek yogurt mixture to broccoli mixture and toss together
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve