Learn how to slice an avocado with this how-to- video.
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 slices ultra thin swiss cheese
- 8 oz thin sliced turkey breast low sodium
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 1 cup grapes sliced in half
- Place bread slices on a clean surface. Spread mustard evenly on 4 bread slices.
- Layer your sandwiches with 1-2 slices of turkey meat,1 slice swiss cheese, sliced avocado. Last, top with sliced grapes.
- Place the remaining 4 slices of bread on top of the sandwich.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray and grill each side of the sandwich for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and Enjoy!
Grape and Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Amount Per Serving
Calories 379 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13g 20%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Cholesterol 25mg 8%
Sodium 621mg 26%
Potassium 230mg 7%
Total Carbohydrates 47g 16%
Dietary Fiber 8g 32%
Protein 26g 52%
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 15%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.