This banana chia bread is an easy recipe to make at the beginning of the week to have on hand for breakfasts or snacks! The chia seeds provide lots of extra fiber!
- 1 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup almond milk unsweetend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a medium loaf pan and set aside. In a large bowl mix oil, egg, banana and sugar.
- In a medium bowl add flour, salt, baking powder and mix until combine
- Slowly add flour mixture and milk to wet ingredients, alternating until incorporated. Fold in chia seeds.
- Place batter in loaf pan and place in the oven for 60 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the middle comes out clean.