- 1/2 lb pork loin, lean cubed
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 Tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 medium onion sliced in rings
- Clean your hands and your cooking are.
- Brown the pork loin in 2 tsp of oil over medium-high heat. Set aside when cooked thoroughly.
- In the same skillet add in the orange marmalade, chili sauce, snow peas, red pepper, and onion rings. Saute until tender. Add the pork back into the dish and heat thoroughly.