Mix up your dinner options with our spin on a Korean inspired Bulgogi. This tasty dish of marinated beef is a greatly versatile meal and can be conveniently made on your stove top or thrown on the grill on a beautiful sunny day.
- 3 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp granulated white sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 lb lean beef top sirloin thinly sliced
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, garlic, sugar, and black pepper.
- Place beef, carrots, and onions in the bag; seal, and shake to coat the vegetables and beef with the sauce.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 1/2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill or stove top on high heat.
- Remove meat and vegetables from marinade and place in a large skillet.
- Place a few tablespoons of the marinade in the skillet with the meat and vegetables.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or to desired doneness for meat.