- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds Swiss Chard chopped
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup mandarian oranges drained
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Wash and chop Swiss chard. Peel and chop onion.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté onion until tender.
- Add Swiss Chard and sauté for 3 minutes or until just wilted.
- Stir in the orange juice and salt and pepper; cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in mandarin oranges and cranberries.
- Remove from heat. Stir in mandarin oranges and cranberries.