This sweet and spicy recipe is the perfect starting point to get cauliflower on the menu!
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower and other ingredients. Mix until the cauliflower is coated evenly.
- Pour the cauliflower mixture onto the baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.